Thinking of Buying?As a buyer, it usually costs nothing to hire a real estate professional to help you find and purchase a home--your REALTOR® will likely get a portion of the commission the seller pays to his REALTOR®. When choosing an agent, get referrals from friends, relatives, and co-workers, and then interview as many agents as possible. Pick an agent that you will feel comfortable with. Ask questions and make sure that you understand the whole process.
Services I offer to my Buyers:
1) I have to make sure that you qualify for the LOAN. I have access to many contacts and mortgage specialist that can help anyone at a very competative rate with any financial situations. SELF EMPLOYED and NO DOWNPAYMENT are their specialties.
2) I make sure that I have good understanding of what your needs are.
3) I am very patient in finding your dream home. My responsibility is to make sure that you are completley aware of all the pros and the cons of your selection.
4) I will make sure that not only I meet your criteria, I also make sure that you are buying the right house at the right location at the right price. (after all I need my customer for LIFE)
5) My expertise starts in offer presentation and price negotiation. This is the most sensitive area that only experience, knowledge, and the art of negotiation will rule.
6) I will continue to be with you all the way from inspection, possible rengotiation, legal and posession.